Motorway Madness 1.3 will be available on the AppStore soon and is now UNIVERSAL:
Motorway Madness 1.2 is now on the AppStore: http://itunes.com/apps/MotorwayMadness
Here is a list of what’s new in this version:
- The game has been rewritten in OpenGL ES. This will boot performance and allow it run better on older devices.
- The explosions have been improved and look a lot nicer.
- A player speed setting has also been added to give you more control over the movement speed.
- The iPod Player now has a dedicated view which can be accessed from the Setting view.
- Unlocking locked cars now includes an increased health bonus.
- You can now change your username even if you are logged in to Game Center.
- The instructions now show up when the game is paused instead of being on a separate page.
- A PlayHaven page has been added under More.
- Quite a few minor bugs have also been fixed.
Motorway Madness 1.1 includes minor bug fixes and some UI improvements. It also adds the ability to save scores under a custom name when not logged in to Game Center.
Motorway Madness 1.0.1 is out with 3.1.3 and 3.2 compatibility and also some minor bug fixes…
Here are some in-game screenshots:
Check out Motorway Madness on the Apple AppStore – http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/motorway-madness/id390117860?mt=8